Signs Your Home Is Making You Unhealthy

The awareness has been increasing over the last few years about the phenomenon known as ‘sick house syndrome.’ People have reported that their home make them unhealthy with the folowing symptoms: headaches, nausea, sneezing, runny noses, skin rashes, and asthma attacks in some cases.

It’s hard to know if your sickness is due to conditions in your home or if something more serious is at work. If your symptoms persist, you might want to start by checking around your home for the following things that may be contributing to what you are experiencing. The good news is the solutions to the many things mentioned that may cause sickness are very straightforward.

HERE ARE TEN SIGNS YOUR HOME MAY BE MAKING YOU SICK:

Too much moisture

Moisture in the home, especially during winter, can lead to mold. In the damper months, the heat runs longer, and the windows remain closed. These are ideal conditions for mold and bacterial growth.

While it is impossible to completely remove mold spores from the home, the prevention of dampness will deprive them of a place to grow. If you have mold, you must deal with both the mold and the moisture to get to the source of the problem.

Facebook Comments
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
error: Content is protected !!